If you prefer to download the application and drop it off at the church or email it back to us, you can do so. You can also fill it out below online and we will receive it and get in touch with you.
In the Presbyterian Church, it is the responsibility of the Session to examine and receive new members. You May Unite With the Church…
…by Profession of Faith
We welcome into our membership all who are willing to take the following vows in the presence of the Session:
- Do you acknowledge yourselves to be sinners in the sight of God, justly deserving His displeasure, and without hope save in His sovereign mercy?
- Do you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as the Son of God, and Savior of sinners, and do you receive and rest upon Him alone for salvation as He is offered in the Gospel?
- Do you now resolve and promise, in humble reliance upon the grace of the Holy Spirit, that you will endeavor to live as becomes the followers of Christ?
- Do you promise to support the Church in its worship and work to the best of your ability?
- Do you submit yourselves to the government and discipline of the Church, and promise to study its purity and peace?
…by Certificate of Transfer
We will receive into our membership by a church letter anyone who is in good and regular standing in any evangelical church.
We do not require rebaptism, but accept as valid any baptism administered by an ordained minister in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, regardless of the mode used.
…by a Reaffirmation of Your Faith
Those who cannot secure a certificate of transfer (some denominations do not grant letters to churches outside their own communion), or who have been inactive and wish to make a fresh beginning in the Christian life and rededicate themselves to God, are received on their own statement of faith in Christ.