- Letter from the Senior Pastor
- What We Believe
- What to Expect
- Service Times
- Map & Directions
I am delighted that you are taking a few minutes to visit our website. We hope that you will find this site helpful as you seek God’s direction for a good place to worship. Our desire is that you would sense the presence of Christ in and through us, and all that we are about. We want to be a people who know Jesus with intimacy, and make Him known throughout the world for God’s glory and the delight of all peoples so that, “…in everything He might be preeminent.” (Colossians 1:18) This is our passion and our goal.
At Westminster, we desire to be gospel driven and Christ centered, which means that we take the Great Commission of our Savior seriously (Matthew 28:19-20). We want to assist God’s people to “grow in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ.” No matter where you are at with you walk with the Lord, we welcome you with open arms and would consider it a privilege to have you worship with us. Please join us whenever you can; we love to have guests!
Please let us know if we can assist you in making a personal commitment to Christ as your Lord and Savior. We are happy to answer any questions that you may have about becoming a Christian, or even a member of our church. Feel free to contact us if we can assist you in any way as you seek the Lord’s perfect will for your life. We hope to see you soon.
For Christ Jesus and His Glory,
Pastor Gary Cox
Westminster Presbyterian Church is a member of the Presbyterian Church in America (P.C.A.)
Our local presbytery is Central Indiana Presbytery (C.I.P.)
We adhere to that system of doctrine which is outlined in the Westminster Confession of Faith
- The Bible is God’s true and holy Word
- God, the Creator, is in perfect control of all things
- Christ, the Son of God, by His life, death and resurrection has become the only true means of salvation for His People
- The Holy Spirit alone is able to give us a new life in Christ
- It is man’s proper response to the gospel message to repent from his sins and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ alone for his salvation
- The fruit of man’s salvation is a life of grateful obedience to the Word of God.
- In the personal, glorious coming of Christ to confer upon His people the fullness of their salvation and grant to them eternal life
If you have any questions about what we believe, please contact either of our pastors by clicking here.
Please pardon our dust! We are still working on our new website. If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com
Our Sunday schedule is as follows:
First Service – 8:15 am
Sunday School – 9:45 am
Second Service – 11:00 am
Evening Service – 6:00 pm
The second Sunday of the month there is no evening service. We meet in homes as Small Groups.
If you are interested in joining a Small Group, Please let us know!
1. Start out going north on I-69 N
2. Take the IN-332 exit, EXIT 241, toward Frankton / Muncie
3. Turn right onto W McGalliard Rd / IN-332 E
4. Turn right onto N Tillotson Ave
5. Turn right onto W Riverside Ave
6. 2801 W RIVERSIDE AVE is on the left.
1. Start out going east on W Reade Ave toward S 2nd St
2. Turn right onto S Main St / IN-22
3. Stay straight to go onto State Road 5 / IN-26
4. Stay straight to go onto S County Road 950 E
5. S County Road 950 E becomes Massachusetts Ave
6. Turn slight left onto S Wheeling Pike
7. S Wheeling Pike becomes Eaton Wheeling Pike
8. Turn right onto N Wheeling Ave / Main St. Continue to follow N Wheeling Ave
9. Turn right onto W McGalliard Rd / IN-332
10. Turn left onto N Tillotson Ave
11. Turn right onto W Riverside Ave
12. 2801 W RIVERSIDE AVE is on the left
1. Start out going north on IN-3 N / IN-67 N
2. Take the IN-32 exit toward Winchester / Muncie
3. Turn right onto IN-32 W
4. Turn right onto N Madison St
5. Turn left onto E Wysor St
6. Turn right onto N Wheeling Ave
7. Take the 3rd left onto W Riverside Ave
8. 2801 W RIVERSIDE AVE is on the left
All directions provided from Mapquest.com