Westminster Presbyterian Church is a member of the Presbyterian Church in America (P.C.A.)
Our local presbytery is Central Indiana Presbytery (C.I.P.)
We adhere to that system of doctrine which is outlined in the Westminster Confession of Faith
- The Bible is God’s true and holy Word
- God, the Creator, is in perfect control of all things
- Christ, the Son of God, by His life, death and resurrection has become the only true means of salvation for His People
- The Holy Spirit alone is able to give us a new life in Christ
- It is man’s proper response to the gospel message to repent from his sins and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ alone for his salvation
- The fruit of man’s salvation is a life of grateful obedience to the Word of God.
- In the personal, glorious coming of Christ to confer upon His people the fullness of their salvation and grant to them eternal life
If you have any questions about what we believe, please contact a member of our pastoral staff.